Friday, January 25, 2013

Nude Lips

Lately, I've been on a quest to find the perfect nude.  So far, I've found two colors that are great nude colors to consider for darker skin tones.  They are MAC's Myth and Mary Kay's liquid lipstick in Malted.   MAC's Myth is a beigy nude and MK's Malted is a pinkish brown nude.  Both colors are simply beautiful nudes, it just depends on what kind of look you want.  I personally think they look quite similar. I prefer pinkish brown nudes more, so Malted is my favorite, however MAC's Myth can give the exact same look if I define it with a nude tone liner such as MAC's Stripdown lip pencil or it's dupe, NYX's lip liner in Natural.


(Above) Mary Kay's Liquid Lipstick in Malted


(Above) MAC's lipstick in Myth


This is me wearing Mary Kay's Malted




Me wearing MAC's Myth with NYX's lip liner in Natural

It looks the same to me.  Can you tell the difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment