Thursday, February 28, 2013

Shy Girl

Shy Girl is a great name for the latest addition to my lipstick collection because it definitely fits those who may be looking for a subtle touch of color or the ultimate nude lip.  If you're looking for a nude color that's sure to flatter your complexion and give you the perfect pout to match a smokey eye or everyday natural look, then look no further!  Let me first say that I absolutley love Back to MAC!  For thoses of you who don't know, it's a program by MAC that accepts returns of it's primary packaging.  If you return 6 items at a time, you can receive a free lipstick (if your at a MAC counter).  If you're at a MAC store, you may receive a free lipstick, eyeshadow, or lipgloss....So remember, don't throw away your empty containers!  At any rate, I returned my 6 items this weekend at the MAC counter to receive a free lipstick and knew right away after trying on Shy Girl that I needed it to be apart of my life!  I love, love, love this color.  I would describe it as a creamy peachy-beige.  It's a creamsheen lipstick so it goes on very smooth, has a creamy feel, and gives subtle shine.  This color can be worn alone, no lipliner needed.  It can be an everyday color that matches just about any makeup look and any skin color.  I'll definitely be keeping this in my purse, for it is a no-fail color that you can wear whenever you're in doubt.  Check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment