Saturday, June 30, 2012

I got the BLUES!

So, I decided to stop laying around the house and take my friend up on an invite to a birthday party.  Initially I was in a funk (I litterally had the BLUES), and I decided it would be best to get up, get out, and get something (Ha! Wasn't that a song by Macy Gray?) to clear my mind of the drama!  Needless to say, I threw on a jumpsuit, tossed my hair up in a bun, accessorized, and played up my eyes with shades of blue.  I loved how it came out.  Take a look!... 






Face

Mary Kay Concealer (Bronze 1& 2 mixed)
MK Mineral Powder in Bronze 1
MK Cinnamon Stick Blush
MK Canyon Gold Bronzer

Eyes

MK Iced Cocoa Cream Eye Shadow as a primer
MK Midnight Star eyeshadow (on lid)
MK Sienna eyeshadow (in crease)
MK Moonstone (under browbone)
MK Dark Denim eyeliner
Naturally Glamorous eyelashes in #110 (found at Walmart)
MK Lash Love in Black mascara
MK Cinnabar eyeshadow to fill in brows

Lips
MK Pink Parfait Nourishine lip gloss




2 comments:

  1. Eye makeup is on point! I guess having the blues isn't bad after all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes, I love blues on my eyes, especially with a soft, nude lip. You oughta try it.

    ReplyDelete