Thursday, September 20, 2012

I'm a Rebel!

I'm having so much fun playing with colors.  Lately, I just can't seem to get enough of statement lips.  I decided however that since fall is approaching, my favorite season, that it's time to play with deep berries.  MAC's Rebel has been my "go to" lipstick when I need that "Oh so sexy, berry" look.  It's a beautiful wine color that I believe is a must for all women of color.  It's beautiful when worn alone with no lipliner.  I actually prefer it with a simple face.  I played up my eyes just a tad, but nothing too extreme.  MAC's Rebel is a great choice for the upcoming season. 

So, since we're talking about playing with color.  I can't seem to get enough of my new nail color called, "Jackie, Oh!".  In honor of my bestie, Jackie, I've been wearing this color out.  It's definitely not your typical fall pick but hey, it's still technically summer, LOL.  This was actually a nail salon color pick, however, when she put it on me, I just had to go out and buy it.  It's by Color Club and can be ordered on Amazon for as little as $.25....I'm not kidding!  What's so impressive is the fact that it doesn't chip easliy and is rich in color.  I'm sold!  Check it out!....





No comments:

Post a Comment