Monday, September 10, 2012

So Chaud

Hey divas!

I've been doing lots of shopping, so I've been spending lots of money and adding colors to my makeup collection.  This color in particular, I just had to blog about.  Like it's name, it's so chaud (chaud is French for "hot and risky").  It's a matte orange-red.  Since getting my hair colored last week, I've been gravitating towards warmer shades, hence the reason this color was right on time.  It has a very vintage like 80s feel to it.  I felt like Wilma Flinstone when I put it on, LOL!  It's a little drying, so a lip moisturizer may be necessary underneath.  It has great staying power as well!  I literally almost scraped the skin off my lips trying to get it off, however a little vaseline did just fine to remove.  I went simple with the rest of my face seeing as how this color makes a statement on it's own.  MAC's So Chaud is definitely a nice color for the summer and can easily transition into the fall.  Check it out!...






No comments:

Post a Comment