Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Girl About Town

Hey divas!  I've been really busy these past couple weeks.  I've headed back to work, so I've been running around trying to get my classroom in order while still attending meetings, back to school shopping, and lesson planning.  Whew!  It's been crazy, but I made time to go to church to help me relax and start off the school year right.  I decided to go with a very vibrant look this day, so I added a bright pink pout.  This color is MAC's Girl About Town and it has an amazing texture and finish.  It's a beautiful, bright pink with cool blue undertones.  I love that it can be worn alone without a lip liner.  It's a color that can easily transition from day to night.  It's definitely a must have for every brown skinned diva!  Check it out...






2 comments:

  1. Sharia, I like this pink! I've been wanting to try a pink lipstick and not add gloss, so I may give it a shot! Thanks for the post and good luck this school year!

    ReplyDelete