Tuesday, July 17, 2012

L'Orange

Okay..so Ulta had a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale on Loreal nail colors, so I bought 2.  I bought Club Prive (which I've previously blogged about) and L'OrangeL'Orange is a beautiful, vibrant orange nail color that is perfect for the Summer and can easily transition into fall.  I must say that I'm pretty impressed with the nail color selections that Loreal has to offer, not to mention the staying power.  This polish does not chip any more than my OPI colors do and they are very vibrant.  Definitely not bad for $4!  You can buy these colors at Ulta, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart, or wherever Loreal products are sold.















1 comment:

  1. i get so funny about bright colors like this. at first, i fall in love with the vibrant pop the color offers, but then afterward i start wanting something more tame, but i still want to try this out. you sold me on the stay power, tho.

    ReplyDelete