Sunday, July 8, 2012

Club Prive

So, my latest obsession has been nail colors.  As you all know, my fav color is pink and it's been very hard to try other colors.  I typically always gravitate towards pinks, but lately, I've been trying to experiment with new colors and have fun since it's summertime.  I saw this color on a friend, and ran to the nearest store to find it.  It's Loreal's nail color in #105 Club Prive.  Super hot!  It looks like an Easter teal.  Soft, yet funky!  I bought this color, along with another that I'll be posting about soon, from Ulta.  Loreal nail colors were on sale buy one get the one 50% off, so I bought 2.  All together I paid $8.39.  Not bad!  That's about the same price I pay for one OPI color.  Needless to say, I'll be rocking this color a lot!  Tell me what you think! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment